Leena Patidar November 12, 2017
It’s an event custom made for millennials organized by the Young Professionals Committee of Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County. Chocolate & Vino is a fun night of mixing, networking and giving! What a great way to bring 450 young professionals together all to support a great charity! And what a perfect opportunity to introduce Coin Up to the ideal crowd!
Here’s how they did it:
- Amazing venue: University Club atop Symphony Towers, San Diego
- Affordable Tickets: Discounted $55 tickets before event, $65 at the door
- Eats & Drinks: Grazing galore from savory snacks to chocolate, wine & craft beer
- Fun & Prizes: Over 40 vendors offering an interesting mix + coveted raffle items
- Fundraising: $17,000 raised + ongoing donations via Coin Up (Guests that signed up at the Coin Up booth were entered into a special raffle)
The BIG win; Engaging millennials with Big Brothers Big Sisters SDC and nurturing future volunteers and donors!